A high-energy, fast-paced competitive format for everyone’s favourite childhood game, Chase Tag! This event is endorsed by the official World Chase Tag event.
$150 cash for the winning team of 3
- This is a knock-out team format that is played by two teams in each match. Each team has three athletes. There will be a maximum of 8 teams that will compete.
- The match is divided into sets. Each set consists of a pre-determined number of chases (usually 10-16 chases).
- Each chase is twenty seconds long and has one chaser and one evader from opposing teams.
- The winning athlete in each chase stays on as the evader and the losing athlete is replaced by a teammate in a new chase who comes on as the Chaser.
- If an athlete steps out of bounds, they lose that chase. A team is awarded one point when their athlete successfully evades their opponent for the entire duration of the chase (i.e. 20 seconds).
- The team with the most points after of the pre-determined number of chases wins that set. Tags must be made with the hand (i.e. NOT your foot).
- DANGEROUS PLAY IS PROHIBITED
Time: 14 Sep, 1700 – 1900
Price: $30 per team of 3 participants. Each participant will have to sign up individually and pay $10. All 3 team members must state your team name during checkout so that we know that you belong to the same team.